Wednesday 12 January 2011

The downsizing of Loulou's life

Well it has been a hectic couple of weeks to say the least. And with big life things comes planning and list making - 2 things that my Filofax is indispensable for. I mean seriously my life would free fall without my trusty side kick - key example came this week when I realised I don't even know my home phone number without it!!!

So this probably isn't the best time to try and downsize from a personal size Chameleon to the lovely new pocket Deco - but what the heck.

I figure keep the Personal as a catch all life planner (particularly good for reference, blog planning, Resolutions maintenance etc) and the Pocket my essential take everywhere/contains my life in it planner. So while Mr P is having a nap on the sofa and I'm trying to be quiet so as not to wake him and with a handy glass of vino on the go - here goes wish me luck!!!

1 comment: